Wednesday 24 March 2010

A sneaky peak, Ive been splatting wildlife

Thought I would share my latest splat!!

In a craft shop I found this amazing leopard print felt and thought it would be fun to make a leopard splat
He was great great fun to make but very hard work.
After making the base in white fleece I then had to try and blend some colours to match the felt as close as I could

Then came the spots!!
3 Hours of felting to work in all these spots! When I shut my eyes I can still see little dots!!



I hope you think he was worth it!! I should put him up in my shop in the next day or so.
Any ideas which photograph I should use as my first one in my shop??


1 comment:

  1. He is gorgeous!
    having looked at the larger photos, I like the last one best :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails