Saturday 17 April 2010

Ben Agility April 2010

Here is our first oudoor show of the year - 6 runs at Dundee

We had a fantastic weekend, lovely sunshine and well run rings ment we got the afternoon off playing in the sea.

Ben usualy gets about 75% clear rounds at shows but this weekend we didnt get a single clear!!

Sloppy handling from me and we need a lot more work on the weaves!! But looking back he didnt do too bad

The second agility run (4th run) the sun was quite low and the seesaw was right into the sun. He has never jumped off one before but lots of the dogs were doing it that run, I guess the light might have made it look strange - I will have to bear that in mind if it happens again.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time spent by all.
    Please visit my blog. I have something for you. Hugs.
    Dolcie
    http://deecee1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed watching this video. You guys did super!! What a complicated long course!! What a good dog. Give him a cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fantastic weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben looks like he was having a ball, so don't beat yourself up about the blips ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... well, i'm impressed because my dogs arent trained in agility so it all looks good to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a great time too, and also no clear runs! Our first time at Dundee, thought it was a great venue and like you say, a well-run show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DeeCee - oh thankyou!!
    Barkingdog - that was 6 courses just put together into one clip - I cant run for that long let alone remember where I am going

    Pat, thanks it was a really great time

    TheDogHouse, thankyou so true, its far more important that the dogs have a great time!


    Brizel - thankyou!! I do forget how far we have come sometimes

    Clare, sorry I didnt see you guys! I would love to watch you run in real life - I always miss the large dogs I want to watch run!!


    Yes true - tomorow is another day - and I have another show in a couple of weeks - looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails