Monday 5 September 2011

New listing - PDF instructions!



As I know so many craft people want a try at needle felting I decided to make my own tutorial.

The 1/2 splat bookmarks are actually a great beginners project as they are built from basic shapes and a bookmark can be completed in around two hours.

This listing in my etsy shop is for a 14 page pdf file of step by step instructions and photographs to make one of my bookmarks.

This is something a little new for me :) hopefully it is something people are interested in. I shall also make up some kits at a later date


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this tutorial, I hope the teaching side goes well for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, looks like fun!

    Your newest followers,
    Miley and Maggie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails