Tuesday 28 August 2012

Beginners agility training

Sadly I had to step down as Phoenix Flyers beginners trainer.
I have totaly loved working with all my beginners and they have come along great this summer
Here is a video of one of my beginners running their first full course on one of my last training times with them
Cola, I am very proud of how far they have come
and  a photo from my Tuesday night class - great group of dogs

But as one door closes :) although I am sad to be leaving these guys it has very much given me a boot up the backside to get an exciting new project underway. May take a little while to get off the ground but - watch this space

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're leaving the agility, I know how much you loved it. Very curious to see what you'll be up to next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Pat, I was very sorry to leave but I should have something bigger and better very soon :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails