Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Not exactly the good life :D


Last year I planted some salad potatoes in a tub. They were pretty easy to grow and tasty too.


Guess I didnt get them all out the tub last year cos this year I got a few extra!!


I also planted up carrots and some beans. The beans suffered a 'accident' when someone cut down my greenhouse! but the carrots are doing good - here is one of them - there is quite a few more. Not the best looking in the world - but for me (who would love to grow bonsai trees but all plants seem to die when I look at them) I am quite happy.


Who knows - next year the plates the limit :D




and I solved another puzzle tonight as to where all my cranberries were going - seems little miss Mia has a fondness for the berries and was helping herself!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails