Thursday 8 July 2010

Eeeppp Blood!!




I was tending to the garden and letting the dogs play about in the garden
When out of the corner of my eye I spotted red on Bens fur

Mind racing - who is hurt?? What did they get hurt on??








Then I looked closer at what the dogs were up to

I had been leaving the mushy strawberries on the grass for the birds or whatever.

Normally my pair dont like fruit








Today there seems to be a little more interest.

Ben grabbed a nice fat strawberry, happily rolled on it and then munched it down

So Mia had to try too










Then Ben cleaned the 'blood' from his fur

Whew - they do worry you!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha the little tinkers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh GAWDS...
    what a worry that was... phew !
    My dogs like strawberries too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails