Wednesday 17 June 2015

Etsy tip of the day - Love What You Do

Love what you do

If you just make or buy things because you think they will sell then this becomes a chore
If you are doing something you love then it can be fun for you
Ontop of that because it is something you are into then more chance you can hang around in forums and places where other people who are into the same things as you are - often your target market - and you are not just there to spam them - which people see tru very quickly - you have a real interest and a passion 


I had a little thought today
No matter how difficult things can be for me trying to make a living by myself and not working for the 'man'
If I could go back in time to my 10 year old self and tell her that my 'job' would be training dogs, walking dogs and making little sculptures of animals that little 10 year old would be very very happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails