Sunday 6 January 2019

Adding hair to a 3d cats head face painting

Have you seen the wonderful 3d cats head faces some clever people are needle felting
I had a go at them and wanted to share something that many people struggle with
What direction to add the hair to when making a longer haired cat

I created this diagram while I was felting my cat to help
You want to start at the outer edges adding the long hair and then work inwards towards the centre of the cats face overlapping each new layer slightly and radiating the hairs outwards as per the arrows

If you want to see the ful video of me creating this cats head pin then it is below. This was fun to make and although not perfect and realistic it still turned out really cute



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails