Sunday 7 September 2008

My diet


Ok so the personal bit!
Not sure about putting this in a public area but it will hopefully give me the boot up the backside to continue
I have had a pretty bad few years loosing my Grandad, dad and job and other personal problems, so becoming a driving instructor and sitting down all day really helped pile the pounds on
I figure I needed to loose about 4 stone. Been trying off and on for a while, loose a pound, gain 3 and so on.
Then I thought about the diet Ben was on. I have recearched loads and Ben is on a species appropriet diet - I feed him what he evolved to eat

I thought what is a species appropriate diet for humans?? Meat nuts fruit and veg - and I am having dairy too
So in 2 weeks thats me lost 1 stone 1 pound and I am full of energy!!
Yeah!! hope it continues!!

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your diet
    I'm struggling w/ it too
    I just need more ambition to exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl...I'm really stuggling to shift the stone that I have put on in the past year. I ust need to do more exercise as I eat alright. It's a lot harder to loose weight these days :O( I start the week with good intentions then it all goes down hill. Need to start running again.
    L X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails