Thursday 11 June 2009

Help the other Irish pound doggies



I am sure some of you rem that my Mia was rescued from the Irish dog pounds by a fantastic Irish charity

As a reminder here is the foto that won my heart - the little lady herself in the pound with less than a week to live


Dundalk dogs is a charity with no government help, they do such heartbreaking work visiting the pounds and trying to find homes for the dogs they see - and then hoping they can get the dogs out and somewhere safe in time
They then foster the dogs, quaranteen them and get all the medical work done before shipping them off to their new homes

My agility club is doing a sponsored dog walk this Sunday
Around Strathclyde park 10:30 am if anyone wants to say hello

and to make it a challange I am taking Ben and Mia - we have been working with her fear agression but it will be a big challange to manage the walk without putting her under too much stress

But I am rubbish at getting sponsorship! cannot ask people face to face!

I wondered if any of you kind hearted people would help?? I need to raise at least £5 to enter - and we are hoping between us all to raise £1000 - which is the amount the charity needs every month

You could either donate directly to Dundalk and let me know how much - or if you have paypal then you could send to me and I can send it all over in one go (and save them the processing fees)
There are so many kind hearts on here that even 50p would be fab


Paypal me on pamduthie @ hotmail.com (remove the spaces)
I will (if I can work the camera and 2 dogs) to post up fotos of our walk

Thankyou all in advance

4 comments:

  1. Put me down for a couple of quid Pam (will work out how to do the paypal thing later). Sounds a great charity, nice one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm in/ I got a bit upset looking at the website cos we;re in no position to take on 2nd pup right now. :-( So I hope the walk goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys thankyou so much, I know the Ann will really appreciate it.

    I cant look at the websites any more - I didnt have room for another pup but somehow Mia still ended up coming home with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doggies are adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails