Thursday 7 January 2010

My new range - SPLAT


As I am stuck in with no pupils I have been trying to work hard at my plan of at least 2 sales a week average this year.


No idea if this is possible but you have to aim high!





So I have tried a totaly new range.
Splat


My needle felted bookmark range. - well I say range - only one so far but I will make some more.






I also did a little upcycling here too! Go me :D the 'body' of the splat was made out of an old fleece matt I had but that I had cut up for doggy coats as its so cold.

So this little guy is exactly the right size for a paperback book and you have his head and paws sticking out the front and tail and paws (with little paw pads) poking out the back.




I think I got a little carried away with the photoshoot with this one - he was just so fun to shoot :D
.

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea!
    Love the bookmark - he's so fun!
    Have you decided prices yet, or does that depend if you have a random bookmark or one of your own dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ! Love your Splat ! It`s fun to make bookmarks like this. I`v made a flat blue bear once, and I`m still use it ! They are fun. You have to make some more :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou guys. They are so much fun to make. I have had more ideas :D stay tuned :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh excellent! Looking forward to the new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very nice...like it lots. Good luck with the sales and looking forward to seeing some more x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails