Saturday 16 January 2010

What to do when my fingers are to stabbed to felt

I have been felting away lots trying to hit my targets for the new year.
I am happy to announce that I have smashed my Jan target for two sales a week with 9 sales already! Fantastic! Some are trades and some were charity listings so I am not rich but its really good to know that I can manage that target.
A downside is my arm shoulder and back are a little sore and my finger is v stabbed.
So yesterday I though I would have a little go at drawing again
Please dont laugh

The Boxer I am almost happy with, its just a quick sketch so not too much detail
The left eye went wrong but overall not to unhappy


I should have stopped there but no I had to try again


The weaving collie just didnt work out at all :(





So I felted - just a little - tiny - a poodle about 1 inch tall

2 comments:

  1. The boxer is excellent - you have a talent there.
    The collie was a difficult one because of the pose. For weaves you need a very distinct photo with no ambiguous body parts -else it looks wrong. Don't be disheartened.

    and the mini felt is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pat, I was happy with the boxer - but of course I should have stopped then :D
    Yup the weaving dog is difficult cos you get lost with which leg is which :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails