Wednesday 20 February 2013

New from Etsy, Automatic PDF download

I am quite excited, I have been invited to a new team on Etsy, the digital team, and as a member of this team it means I can get to trial their new feature
Automatic PDF downloads
This now means if someone buys one of my pdf needle felting tutorials as soon as they have paid they can automatically download their purchase instead of having to wait for me to do it manually

and it seems to be really popular - I made my first sale that way just moments after going live

Hop on over and have a look at my Splat tutorial 






Or my Kokeshi type doll tutorial
Each kit is under £3 and has over 10 pages of full colour images and step by step instructions to make your project.
They are both suitable for beginners using basic shapes and building up from there. They take up to around 3 hours to make and the equipment needed (fleece, needle, felt and optional foam pad) can be picked up online for just a few pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails