Friday 20 March 2009

Happy birthday Ben, 2 today!! and its the 1st day of spring



Shhhhh, dont tell Ben but I almost forgot it was his birthday today

Thats the little guy 2 today. Its been quite a big year for him.

3 Clear run agility shows, 12 runs and 9 of them were clear with only 1 elimination (I got lost)
1 KC show with 3 clear rounds - the agility run he won taking us right up to grade 2

KCGC Bronze and silver awards

and of course Mia entering his life (which he though was the worst thing in the world to start with but now he loves her)





I had the day off work today anyway and was planning giving them a big walk anyway but as I realised that it was such a special day - and the 1st day of spring I thought it would be a good day for a trip to Troon.

and it really was.






Weather perfect, slightly hazy but warm enough that I had my shoes off but not my coat. We walked all the way from Troon to Ayr (I think) along the beech.




Except for the few planes and the thundering of my dogs paws it was sooooo lovely and peacefull


The dogs had a great time, zooming and playing and running in the sea (yes mum, Ben actually went into the sea!!! He will be swimming by the summer)

We met a few dogs - all of which Mia got on great with except for the 1st dog a GSD on the lead, but the dog was so lovely and chilled and just didnt react to Mia at all, I think if the guy had had more time to let his girl off the lead then they would have become friends.





On the way back the dogs found a great log for me to rest on (and of course bug them with some more fotos!!) and then we headed back to the car.


After a quick detour to the garden centre (hopefully the dogs can help me gardening tomorow if the weather stays nice) the post office (more wool arrived - yippee, I have recycled bottles fibre to try now - looks interesting!!) I nipped into the shops to get the dogs and extra special tea of oxtail (dont tell them its a surprise) They are currently totaly zonked out at my feet.

1 comment:

  1. A very happy belated birthday to Ben. Hope you are well. I have been off the blog for a while...to usy doing other things.
    lovely photos of the dawgs.
    My mum and dad have just aquired 5 sheep...total madness.
    ta ta for now
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails