Saturday 30 August 2008

Haloween and big cats





Heres the latest batch

Including a wee haloween treat :o) Jack Skellington from nighmare before christmas

He is for the NFEST August challange

He was fun to make but there are some really great other peices out there so I dont think he will do to great
The other entries can be found on the needle felting forum link on the sidebar





I also spent a bit of time reshoting some other fotos, this, I think, is much better than before.



As he is a panda, and a teeny one at that (less than 2 inches tall) I thought that I would look cute on some of my chineese dishes. so I sat him infront and balanced him on some chopsticks. I think this gave him a bit more cheek :o)




Hopefully other people will think so too. I have never really done photography and so I am trying to learn all the time

Didnt manage to get a Friday Feature this week as I didnt give people enough time to reply to my questions but hopefully soon I will have that up and running.
It will be fun to feature other peoples work a bit more. Makes this more interesting than just looking at my stuff all the time!





6 comments:

  1. Love the Halloween collection..very cool. I'm a bit slow sometimes so I only just realiesed that you live in Paisley too! please forgive me!! The competition is Scottish National Art Competition which is being held at Angus College in Arbroath. I thought I might as well give it a go.
    L X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!

    I love how the little thing is displayed on the bowl! Brings such character. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work. I enjoyed reading your blog this morning. Saw it on an etsy thread .LOVE the pics of your dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou all so much, really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww they are so cutee!!!!! i will get this stats thing on mines i think! i just don't know how to put it on the other side hmm!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails