Tuesday 9 February 2010

A bunny splat




I have just too many ideas for animals that can be splatted now

teddies, cats, people, dragons, I am thinking of splatting them all.





But my latest was a bunny splat








I had created an extra large peice of nuno felt from the 1/2 splat suirrel white on the bottom and grey on the top




I used a peice of that as the bookmark and then crated the bunny around it
Again I thickend up the back legs and made giant bunny feet with elengoated pads
Hope you like.

3 comments:

  1. That's just brilliant!
    I haven't seen a Splat! yet that looks anything but brill. Well done, you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, thought the sheep dog was good but the bunny is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou!! They are really fun to make

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails